Archived Training : With Success Coach, Luis Garcia
We started a brand new series of recorded training calls. The first 5 minutes Phil will get us caught up with updates and announcements. You will hear from 10 SendOutCards Senior Managers (Bios Below) as they share their activity for the week in 1 minute segments. Luis will share insights on growing your business at the tail end of each call.
JANUARY 2013-14 ACCOUNTABILITY CALLS
January 08, 2013 – Introduction to our Senior Manager to Executive Training.
January 15, 2013 – First Accountability Call – 10 Senior Mangers Sharing their Activity.
January 22, 2013 – Why do people fail at MLM – 7 Senior Mangers Sharing their Activity
January 29, 2013 – Start Fast not Slow – Here the activity of 9 Senior Managers.
February 5th, 2013 – We’re on a roll! – Super Charged Activities for these Senior Managers
February 12th, 2013 – Eagle Distributors Bob and BettyAnn Golden share their activity.
February 19th, 2013 – Eagle Distributor Jordan Adler shares his activity. BELIEVE!
February 26th, 2013 – Phil, then Luis – Senior Managers activity then AUSTRALIA CONVERSATION
March 5th, 2013 – Great call Phil! – Senior Managers chime in at the 10 minute mark.
March 12th, 2013 – Executive Laurie Delk & Australian Todd Sheldon lay-it-down!
March 19th, 2013 – Eagle Distributor Demarr Zimmerman pay us a visit.
March 26th, 2013 – BIG FILE - A little difficulty but the back end training was spectacular.
April 2nd, 2013 – Great turnout and training – Terrific accountability from the Senior Managers.
April 9th, 2013 – Phil explains the 30 points of success with Direct Selling. You need to hear this!
April 15, 2013 – Contacting and Sponsoring with Jordan Adler and Luis Garcia.
April 16th, 2013 – Accountability Call with 10 Senior Managers reporting in.
April 23th, 2013 – SPECIAL TRAINING – 10 STEPS OF A SALE.
April 30th, 2013 – Accountability Call with 10 Senior Managers reporting in.
May 7th, 2013 – Accountability Call – Recording of the back-end of the call.
May 14th, 2013 – We are in a race and I’m running as fast as I can!
June 4th, 2013 – We’re back from our annual convention and fired up.
June 11th, 2013 – Training call – What will you do next?
June 18th, 2013 – Training call – Live from Jacksonville Florida.
June 25th, 2013 – 10 Steps of a Sale overview – Stay away from the nay sayers!
July 02th, 2013 – NO RECORDING
July 09th, 2013 – NO RECORDING
July 16th, 2013 – Listen to Phil Barnhart as he goes over networking guidelines
July 23th, 2013 – How to generate leads using drop cards, domain names & Gmail Form Pages
(1) SM Mary Swarts - California – I’m a busy mom, a devoted wife and a very determined & Eagle focused Senior Manager who lives in Fresno CA. I am ready to step up my game & make Executive happen which I fully intend to accomplish by May 1st 2013. FACEBOOK PAGE
(2) SM Cheryl Foster – California – Cheryl Foster lives in Fullerton, California and is a native southern Californian. She owns a national eldercare referral business and has been a social worker her who whole career and has a passion to for bringing SOC to the helping professionals. FACEBOOK PAGE
(3) SM Devin Foor – N. Carolina – Devin & April Foor from Raleigh, NC. Working for the last 4 years. Proud husband to April and proud father of 22 month old Alexavier. FACEBOOK PAGE
(4) SM George and Kath McIntosh – Newcastle, AU – Married for 30 plus years and 2 grown girls. Live at Merewether Beach. Loving SOC as it has given us a vision for our future freedom. FACEBOOK PAGE
(5) SM Mark Nelson – Mondovi, WI – A small town of 2500 people. High school math teacher. 18 month colon cancer survivor. Has a goal of an Executive by convention. FACEBOOK PAGE
(6) SM Monica Ramanathan – Pennsylvania – Stay at home Mom looking for a challenge when her children left home. She has earned VIP status for 3 years and qualified for the Hawaii trip last year. She loves the random acts of kindness through SOC but says the best part is the freedom to work from her laptop anywhere. She is spending the Winter in a condo on the beach paid for with her residual income. FACEBOOK PAGE
(7) SM Cynthia Powell – S. Carolina – Chemical Engineer who became an entrepreneur in 1999 to come home to raise her kids. She is a busy mom of three boys and is still running her other business. Cynthia was a customer for two years before joining the business of SOC. FACEBOOK PAGE
(8) SM Susan Corbett – Quebec, Canada – Susan Corbett from the bilingual city of Montreal, Canada Actress, mother of two sons. I have an awesome team some of who are listening in on the call tonight! FACEBOOK PAGE
(9) SM Dawn Orbeck – Michigan – Has been ‘casually’ building her business since 2008 primarily through local networking. She is ready to pick up the pace, become a network marketing professional and develop effective leadership skills to help her growing team. FACEBOOK PAGE
(10) SM Andrea Page – Florida – She is an Organic, Non-GMO Vegan sharing the SOC vision with the compassionate Floridians I meet. FACEBOOK PAGE